lunes, 7 de febrero de 2011

HEROES...

My personal hero

My favorite hero because my dad..

  • He is smart
  • He is dedicated to your stuff and your family
  • He is an excellent professional, I would say that the best lawyer
  • He loves my mom and my
  • He is the best dad in the world
  • I admire him too much and want to be a great lawyer like
Modern an local hero..
Jacinto Convit García
* Venezuelan medical and scientific
* Intelligent
* Fought for better treatment for leprosy patients

* Was nominated for the Nobel Prize in medicine

* I believe a vaccine against cancer

* It's Prince of Asturias Award for Technical and Scientific Research
Old hero.        
          Antonio José De Sucre...
  • Politician.
  • Military Venezuelan.
  • Independence leader. 
  • Known as Gran Mariscal de Ayacucho. 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario